Fibaro CO sensor
designed to be placed on a wall.
Its high sensitivity allows to detect the presence of the carbon monoxide (CO) gas at the early
stage in order to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.
Alarm is signalled with a built-in siren, blinking LED indicator and by sending commands to
Z-Wave network devices. Additionally, the device is equipped with a temperature sensor.
• Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller,
• Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption,
• May be used as stand-alone carbon monoxide detector,
• Completely wireless,
• Alarm signalled with a built-in siren and LED diode,
• Built-in temperature sensor.
• Battery type: CR123A 3.0V battery (included)
• Battery life: 3 years on default settings (tested with Panasonic Industrial Lithium)
• Lifespan under typical conditions: 8 years
• CO concentration measurement range: 0-450 ppm
• Measuring accurancy: ±10ppm / ±5%
• Operating temperature: 0 - 50oC
• Alarm response times on default settings: 50ppm 60-90min; 100ppm 10-40min;
• Alarm siren sound level: 85 dBA at 3 meters
• EU directives compliance: R&TTE 1999/5/EC; RoHS 2011/65/EU; EN 60950-1
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)
• Radio frequency: 868.4, 868.42 or 869.8 MHz EU
• Range: up to 50m outdoors, up to 40m indoors
(Depending on terrain and building structure)
• Temperature measuring range: 0 - 60oC
• Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 65mm x 28mm
May be connected to two-wire or three-wire configuration. Fibaro Dimmer 2 can switch or dim
connected light source either through radio waves or through the wall switch connected
directly to it. New Fibaro Dimmer 2 is equipped with an algorithm of smart light source
detection which makes configuration easier and ensures high compatibility of the device. It
features automatic overload protection switch-off and soft start function. In case of
non-dimmable light sources only on/off function may be possible (in 3-wire connection).
Sensor can be used to trigger scenes and everywhere there is a need for information about opening or closing of doors, windows, garage doors, etc. Opening is detected by separating the sensor’s body and the magnet.
In addition the FIBARO Door/Window Sensor supports one DS18B20 temperature sensor and has one potential free input.
FIBARO Door/Window Sensor is compliant with following EU directives:
• RoHS 2011/65/EU • R&TTE 1999/5/EC