Fibaro CO sensor
designed to be placed on a wall.
Its high sensitivity allows to detect the presence of the carbon monoxide (CO) gas at the early
stage in order to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.
Alarm is signalled with a built-in siren, blinking LED indicator and by sending commands to
Z-Wave network devices. Additionally, the device is equipped with a temperature sensor.
• Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller,
• Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption,
• May be used as stand-alone carbon monoxide detector,
• Completely wireless,
• Alarm signalled with a built-in siren and LED diode,
• Built-in temperature sensor.
• Battery type: CR123A 3.0V battery (included)
• Battery life: 3 years on default settings (tested with Panasonic Industrial Lithium)
• Lifespan under typical conditions: 8 years
• CO concentration measurement range: 0-450 ppm
• Measuring accurancy: ±10ppm / ±5%
• Operating temperature: 0 - 50oC
• Alarm response times on default settings: 50ppm 60-90min; 100ppm 10-40min;
• Alarm siren sound level: 85 dBA at 3 meters
• EU directives compliance: R&TTE 1999/5/EC; RoHS 2011/65/EU; EN 60950-1
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)
• Radio frequency: 868.4, 868.42 or 869.8 MHz EU
• Range: up to 50m outdoors, up to 40m indoors
(Depending on terrain and building structure)
• Temperature measuring range: 0 - 60oC
• Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 65mm x 28mm
Temperature and humidity sensing
Smart Gateway for remote heating control
Portable and compatible
App for iOS and Android