Fibaro CO sensor
designed to be placed on a wall.
Its high sensitivity allows to detect the presence of the carbon monoxide (CO) gas at the early
stage in order to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.
Alarm is signalled with a built-in siren, blinking LED indicator and by sending commands to
Z-Wave network devices. Additionally, the device is equipped with a temperature sensor.
• Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller,
• Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption,
• May be used as stand-alone carbon monoxide detector,
• Completely wireless,
• Alarm signalled with a built-in siren and LED diode,
• Built-in temperature sensor.
• Battery type: CR123A 3.0V battery (included)
• Battery life: 3 years on default settings (tested with Panasonic Industrial Lithium)
• Lifespan under typical conditions: 8 years
• CO concentration measurement range: 0-450 ppm
• Measuring accurancy: ±10ppm / ±5%
• Operating temperature: 0 - 50oC
• Alarm response times on default settings: 50ppm 60-90min; 100ppm 10-40min;
• Alarm siren sound level: 85 dBA at 3 meters
• EU directives compliance: R&TTE 1999/5/EC; RoHS 2011/65/EU; EN 60950-1
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)
• Radio frequency: 868.4, 868.42 or 869.8 MHz EU
• Range: up to 50m outdoors, up to 40m indoors
(Depending on terrain and building structure)
• Temperature measuring range: 0 - 60oC
• Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 65mm x 28mm
Radio controlled Fibaro On/Off Relay Switch is designed to be installed in standard wall switch
boxes, or anywhere else where it is necessary to operate an electric device up to 10A. Fibaro
On/Off Relay Switch can switch on or off connected device either through radio waves or
through the wall switch connected directly to it.
Veekulu mõõtja ühildub Sensus veearvestitega ResidiaJet või ResidiaJet-C. Saab lugeda nii sooja- kui külmavee kulu.
Set contains: Home Center Lite, Flood Sensor, Motion Sensor, Smoke Sensor 2, Door Window Sensor FGK-101, Wall Plug F (Schuko).