Fibaro Double Relay 2
FIBARO Switch 2 is designed to be installed in wall switch boxes or anywhere else where it is necessary to control electric devices. The Switch 2 allows controlling connected devices either via the Z-Wave network or via a switch connected directly to it. Active power and energy consumption allows to monitor and reduce electricity bills. The Switch 2 is compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller.
FIBARO Switch 2 is compliant with following EU directives: • RED 2014/53/EU • RoHS 2011/65/EU
• Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller,
• Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption,
• Advanced microprocessor control,
• Active power and ener
Power supply: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
Operating temperature: 0-35°C
Dimensions (L x W x H): 42.5 x 38.25 x 20.3 mm
FGS-223 - Resistive load - IEC standards 6.5A per channel, 10A overall; UL standards 6A per channel, 9.5A overall
FGS-223 - Tungsten load - IEC standards 6.5A per channel, 10A overall; UL standards 3A per channel
• Modern and functional – the elegant and custom-made complement to Sengled‘s smart bulbs
• Single or double luminaires for an individual interior design
• Adjustable height
• Combine and control several lights – flexible usage
• Light, sound and music settings via the app
• Supports DLNA and the most popular streaming serviceservices
Minimote is designed clear and simple, but owns a lot of functions with its four action buttons. Behind a slider, there are four more dedicated buttons for Z-Wave network control (Inclusion, Exclusion, Association, Learning).
The Aeotec Minimote is an ideal small and portable Z-Wave controller for users, who don’t want to operate either a sophisticated pc control or realize complex automation scenes.
A non-replaceable but rechargeable battery powers the remote control. Recharging is done on a conventional USB bus using the charging cable provided.