Fibaro Double Relay Switch
Radio controlled Fibaro Double On/Off Relay Switch is designed to be installed in standard wall
switch boxes, or anywhere else where it is necessary to operate two independent devices of
combine current up to 10A. Fibaro Double On/Off Relay Switch can switch on or off connected
devices either through radio waves or through the wall switch connected directly to it.
FIBARO Double Relay Switch is designed to be installed in wall switch boxes or anywhere else where it is necessary to control two independent devices drawing up to 1500W each. As with all other Actors, FIBARO Double Relay Switch allows controlling connected devices either via the Z-Wave network or via a switch connected directly to it.
• Controlled by other Fibaro devices or any Z-Wave controller,
• Microprocessor controlled,
• Our ON/OFF Relay Switch is the smallest device of the type in the World!
• Power Source 110 - 240V~, 50/60Hz,
• Max. single AC output (resistive loads only): 6,5A / 110 - 240V~, 50/60Hz,
• Max. combined power output (resistive loads only): 10A / 110 - 240V~, 50/60Hz,
• Ambient temperature: 0 - 35oC,
• To be mounted in standard wall switch boxes Ø ≥ 50mm, depth ≥ 60mm,
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave,
• Radio Frequency 868,4 MHz EU; 908,4 MHz US; 921,4 MHz ANZ; 869,0 MHz RU,
• Antenna range: up to ca. 50 meters outdoor, or up to 30 meters inside
(depends on building structure),
• Outside dimensions (L x W x H) 42mm x 38mm x 20mm.
FIBARO Double Relay Switch is compliant with following EU directives:
• RED 2014/53/EU • RoHS 2011/65/EU
Read the manual before attempting to install the device!
It's also spill and shock resistant, and comes with an embedded magnet, providing you the flexibility to attach the device on any metallic surface in your home-- right from heater to fridge door. The remote control comes in six vibrant colours that you can choose from the dropdown above: Tech Blue, Cozy Grey, Cozy White, Wasabi, Lagoon and Softberry.