Fibaro Heat Controller
• To be installed on three types of valves: M30 x 1.5, Danfoss RTD-Nand Danfoss RA-N,
• Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller,
• Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 with
• Built-in battery recharged through standard micro-USB port,
• Easy installation - no tools required,
• Can use an external temperature sensor,
• Supports heating schedules,
• Automatic calibration,
• Anti-freeze function,
• Decalc function.
• Power supply: 3.7V Li-Poly battery pack (non-replaceable)
• Charging port: micro-USB
• Charger voltage (not included): 5V DC (±5%)
• Minimum charger current (not included): 0.5A
• Operating temperature: –40°C
• Storage temperature (standby mode): -10–25°C
• Maximum water temperature: 90°C
• Temperature measuring accuracy: 0.5°C (within 0–40°C range)
• Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 56 x 74 mm (without the adapter)
56 x 87 mm (with the adapter)
• EU Directive compliance: RoHS 2011/65/EU, RED 2014/53/EU
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)
• Radio frequency band: 868 MHz ISM band (for EU)
• Maximum transmit power: EIRP up to -4dBm
Read the manual before attempting to install the device!
For full instruction manual and technical specification please visit our website: manuals.fibaro.com/en/heat-controller
Temperature and humidity sensing
Smart Gateway for remote heating control
Portable and compatible
App for iOS and Android
Danfoss Eco™ is the most cost-effective means of controlling home energy consumption. It is intelligent, user-friendly and can be set according to your exact needs.
The external Sensor for the electrical floor heating thermostats from MCO needs to be directly connected to the thermostat. The sensor is only used for overheating protection purpose.
For the overheating protection the sensor is located near the floor to overwatch the temperature of the floor. The temperature data of the external sensor will not be shown on the display nor transmitted over Z-Wave. The valuesof the external sensor are only used for internal process of the overheat protection function.
Install Blastbot in your room and control all your electronic devices at anywhere using your smartphone.