Fibaro Heat Controller
• To be installed on three types of valves: M30 x 1.5, Danfoss RTD-Nand Danfoss RA-N,
• Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller,
• Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 with
• Built-in battery recharged through standard micro-USB port,
• Easy installation - no tools required,
• Can use an external temperature sensor,
• Supports heating schedules,
• Automatic calibration,
• Anti-freeze function,
• Decalc function.
• Power supply: 3.7V Li-Poly battery pack (non-replaceable)
• Charging port: micro-USB
• Charger voltage (not included): 5V DC (±5%)
• Minimum charger current (not included): 0.5A
• Operating temperature: –40°C
• Storage temperature (standby mode): -10–25°C
• Maximum water temperature: 90°C
• Temperature measuring accuracy: 0.5°C (within 0–40°C range)
• Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 56 x 74 mm (without the adapter)
56 x 87 mm (with the adapter)
• EU Directive compliance: RoHS 2011/65/EU, RED 2014/53/EU
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)
• Radio frequency band: 868 MHz ISM band (for EU)
• Maximum transmit power: EIRP up to -4dBm
Read the manual before attempting to install the device!
For full instruction manual and technical specification please visit our website: manuals.fibaro.com/en/heat-controller
valve/pump etc. , while MH7-EH-EU for electrical heating system. The device is of high reliability and practicability. And can be included and operated in any Z-Wave network with other Z-Wave certified devices from any other manufacturers.
The smart sensor has been designed to provide an integrated solution for staying connected with your home, even while you're at work or on a vacation. Aeotec MultiSensor 6 can be configured to work with your Z-Wave controller to get real time updates and notifications about the activity in your home. Want to get alerts when someone enters your home, or want to get notified when there's an unexpected change in temperature? Aeotec MultiSensor 6 makes tracking home activity in real-time possible.
Sensor can be used to trigger scenes and everywhere there is a need for information about opening or closing of doors, windows, garage doors, etc. Opening is detected by separating the sensor’s body and the magnet.
In addition the FIBARO Door/Window Sensor supports one DS18B20 temperature sensor and has one potential free input.
FIBARO Door/Window Sensor is compliant with following EU directives:
• RoHS 2011/65/EU • R&TTE 1999/5/EC