Fibaro Heat Controller
• To be installed on three types of valves: M30 x 1.5, Danfoss RTD-Nand Danfoss RA-N,
• Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller,
• Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 with
• Built-in battery recharged through standard micro-USB port,
• Easy installation - no tools required,
• Can use an external temperature sensor,
• Supports heating schedules,
• Automatic calibration,
• Anti-freeze function,
• Decalc function.
• Power supply: 3.7V Li-Poly battery pack (non-replaceable)
• Charging port: micro-USB
• Charger voltage (not included): 5V DC (±5%)
• Minimum charger current (not included): 0.5A
• Operating temperature: –40°C
• Storage temperature (standby mode): -10–25°C
• Maximum water temperature: 90°C
• Temperature measuring accuracy: 0.5°C (within 0–40°C range)
• Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 56 x 74 mm (without the adapter)
56 x 87 mm (with the adapter)
• EU Directive compliance: RoHS 2011/65/EU, RED 2014/53/EU
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)
• Radio frequency band: 868 MHz ISM band (for EU)
• Maximum transmit power: EIRP up to -4dBm
Read the manual before attempting to install the device!
For full instruction manual and technical specification please visit our website: manuals.fibaro.com/en/heat-controller
valve/pump etc. , while MH7-EH-EU for electrical heating system. The device is of high reliability and practicability. And can be included and operated in any Z-Wave network with other Z-Wave certified devices from any other manufacturers.
The Heatit Z-Wave is an electronic thermostat for floor heating in a standard wall box. The thermostat has a built-in Z-Wave chip that can be connected with Home Automation systems like Fibaro, Future Home,
Heatit Z-TRM2fx is equipped with a single pole switch and it fits most System 55 frames (Elko RS16, Schneider Exxact, Gira, Jung etc.). The thermostat can withstand a load of max 13A /2900W at 230V. At higher loads the thermostat must control a contactor. The thermostat may be connected to two wired external sensors.
The thermostat has the capacity of up to 5 associations (relays, wall plugs etc.).