Fibaro Heat Controller
• To be installed on three types of valves: M30 x 1.5, Danfoss RTD-Nand Danfoss RA-N,
• Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller,
• Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 with
• Built-in battery recharged through standard micro-USB port,
• Easy installation - no tools required,
• Can use an external temperature sensor,
• Supports heating schedules,
• Automatic calibration,
• Anti-freeze function,
• Decalc function.
• Power supply: 3.7V Li-Poly battery pack (non-replaceable)
• Charging port: micro-USB
• Charger voltage (not included): 5V DC (±5%)
• Minimum charger current (not included): 0.5A
• Operating temperature: –40°C
• Storage temperature (standby mode): -10–25°C
• Maximum water temperature: 90°C
• Temperature measuring accuracy: 0.5°C (within 0–40°C range)
• Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 56 x 74 mm (without the adapter)
56 x 87 mm (with the adapter)
• EU Directive compliance: RoHS 2011/65/EU, RED 2014/53/EU
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)
• Radio frequency band: 868 MHz ISM band (for EU)
• Maximum transmit power: EIRP up to -4dBm
Read the manual before attempting to install the device!
For full instruction manual and technical specification please visit our website: manuals.fibaro.com/en/heat-controller
The smart sensor has been designed to provide an integrated solution for staying connected with your home, even while you're at work or on a vacation. Aeotec MultiSensor 6 can be configured to work with your Z-Wave controller to get real time updates and notifications about the activity in your home. Want to get alerts when someone enters your home, or want to get notified when there's an unexpected change in temperature? Aeotec MultiSensor 6 makes tracking home activity in real-time possible.
May be connected to two-wire or three-wire configuration. Fibaro Dimmer 2 can switch or dim
connected light source either through radio waves or through the wall switch connected
directly to it. New Fibaro Dimmer 2 is equipped with an algorithm of smart light source
detection which makes configuration easier and ensures high compatibility of the device. It
features automatic overload protection switch-off and soft start function. In case of
non-dimmable light sources only on/off function may be possible (in 3-wire connection).
Sensor can be used to trigger scenes and everywhere there is a need for information about opening or closing of doors, windows, garage doors, etc. Opening is detected by separating the sensor’s body and the magnet.
In addition the FIBARO Door/Window Sensor supports one DS18B20 temperature sensor and has one potential free input.
FIBARO Door/Window Sensor is compliant with following EU directives:
• RoHS 2011/65/EU • R&TTE 1999/5/EC
Bluetooth® low energy technology. It allows you to control HomeKit accessories using
Automations. Various actions may be triggered with one clicks, two clicks or by holding the button
down. With its small design and wireless communication, the FIBARO Button can be conveniently
mounted on any surface and in any position or location at home, e.g. beside the bed or under the