Fibaro Heat Controller
• To be installed on three types of valves: M30 x 1.5, Danfoss RTD-Nand Danfoss RA-N,
• Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller,
• Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 with
• Built-in battery recharged through standard micro-USB port,
• Easy installation - no tools required,
• Can use an external temperature sensor,
• Supports heating schedules,
• Automatic calibration,
• Anti-freeze function,
• Decalc function.
• Power supply: 3.7V Li-Poly battery pack (non-replaceable)
• Charging port: micro-USB
• Charger voltage (not included): 5V DC (±5%)
• Minimum charger current (not included): 0.5A
• Operating temperature: –40°C
• Storage temperature (standby mode): -10–25°C
• Maximum water temperature: 90°C
• Temperature measuring accuracy: 0.5°C (within 0–40°C range)
• Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 56 x 74 mm (without the adapter)
56 x 87 mm (with the adapter)
• EU Directive compliance: RoHS 2011/65/EU, RED 2014/53/EU
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)
• Radio frequency band: 868 MHz ISM band (for EU)
• Maximum transmit power: EIRP up to -4dBm
Read the manual before attempting to install the device!
For full instruction manual and technical specification please visit our website: manuals.fibaro.com/en/heat-controller
Temperature and humidity sensing
Smart Gateway for remote heating control
Portable and compatible
App for iOS and Android
The new Thermostat by EUROtronic has a completely new design. You can change the panels (available as an accesoire) and costumize the thermostat to your own individual set-up liking.
Z-Wave Users get bunch of new functions. The device is equipped with FLiRS (Frequently Listening Receiver Slave) and reacts immediately to incoming commands of the Z-Wave controller. Furthermore the device is able to be connected to an external Z-Wave temperature sensor. Because of that the thermostat refers to the temperature of the external sensor, which can be placed in the middle of the room.
The display of the thermostat has a background light and has a big LCD screen. Besides you can also lock the local buttons as a child protection.
The multicolor LED of the central button allows a intuitive usability because the User is invited to follow the instruction based on the blinking LED of the middle butto.
Spirit Z-Wave Plus is delivered with silver design blends for the battery compartment and the Decoration ring. Additionally a white neutral battery compartment is enclosed.
As accessory you can get different colors for the battery compartment and the decoration ring. The colors are costumizable to the living environment.
The TRV can either be used as heating thermostat or as a actuator depending on the configuration of the device. The measured temperature or the position of the actuator of the thermostat are transfered to the Z-Wave gateway.
Heatit Z-TRM2fx is equipped with a single pole switch and it fits most System 55 frames (Elko RS16, Schneider Exxact, Gira, Jung etc.). The thermostat can withstand a load of max 13A /2900W at 230V. At higher loads the thermostat must control a contactor. The thermostat may be connected to two wired external sensors.
The thermostat has the capacity of up to 5 associations (relays, wall plugs etc.).