Fibaro Heat Controller
• To be installed on three types of valves: M30 x 1.5, Danfoss RTD-Nand Danfoss RA-N,
• Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller,
• Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 with
• Built-in battery recharged through standard micro-USB port,
• Easy installation - no tools required,
• Can use an external temperature sensor,
• Supports heating schedules,
• Automatic calibration,
• Anti-freeze function,
• Decalc function.
• Power supply: 3.7V Li-Poly battery pack (non-replaceable)
• Charging port: micro-USB
• Charger voltage (not included): 5V DC (±5%)
• Minimum charger current (not included): 0.5A
• Operating temperature: –40°C
• Storage temperature (standby mode): -10–25°C
• Maximum water temperature: 90°C
• Temperature measuring accuracy: 0.5°C (within 0–40°C range)
• Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 56 x 74 mm (without the adapter)
56 x 87 mm (with the adapter)
• EU Directive compliance: RoHS 2011/65/EU, RED 2014/53/EU
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)
• Radio frequency band: 868 MHz ISM band (for EU)
• Maximum transmit power: EIRP up to -4dBm
Read the manual before attempting to install the device!
For full instruction manual and technical specification please visit our website: manuals.fibaro.com/en/heat-controller
Danfoss Eco™ is the most cost-effective means of controlling home energy consumption. It is intelligent, user-friendly and can be set according to your exact needs.
1 Netatmo Smart Radiators Valves
The TKBETZ1036 is a heating thermostat with LCD screen and built-in Z-Wave technology. The thermostat is designed to fit into your flush box and control your electric heating or on/off actuator valves used in hydronic heating. The thermostat is mains powered and has an internal temperature sensor built in and an external sensor included in the scope of delivery. To use both sensors you have to connect the external sensor to the thermostat. Then the thermostat allows to switch between the 2 different sensors. The display shows the value of the chosen temperature sensor and allows adjusting the temperature of the connected heating system. The temperature can be adjusted in steps of 1° C.
The wall thermostat MCOEMH8-FC4 requires a static installation with mains power. Thanks to its modern design with capacitive glass touch panel it is particularly suited for visible installation in living areas.
With the modern designed glass touch thermostats by MCO you can control various heating and cooling systems – e.g. heating cable, heating film, water valve, electrical valve, boiler, fan coil, solar energy controller, heat pump, ventilation system etc,