Fibaro Heat Controller with External Temp sensor
• To be installed on three types of valves: M30 x 1.5, Danfoss RTD-Nand Danfoss RA-N,
• Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller,
• Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 with
• Built-in battery recharged through standard micro-USB port,
• Easy installation - no tools required,
• Can use an external temperature sensor,
• Supports heating schedules,
• Automatic calibration,
• Anti-freeze function,
• Decalc function.
• Power supply: 3.7V Li-Poly battery pack (non-replaceable)
• Charging port: micro-USB
• Charger voltage (not included): 5V DC (±5%)
• Minimum charger current (not included): 0.5A
• Operating temperature: –40°C
• Storage temperature (standby mode): -10–25°C
• Maximum water temperature: 90°C
• Temperature measuring accuracy: 0.5°C (within 0–40°C range)
• Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 56 x 74 mm (without the adapter)
56 x 87 mm (with the adapter)
• EU Directive compliance: RoHS 2011/65/EU, RED 2014/53/EU
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)
• Radio frequency band: 868 MHz ISM band (for EU)
• Maximum transmit power: EIRP up to -4dBm
The device owns further intelligent functions such as detection of open windows or a valve training function to ensure that valves are still operational after longer periods.
The Danfoss LC-13 thermostat can be mounted with few movements to valves with standard M30x1.5 connector or RA2000 (Danfoss snap in). The device expects a regular radio connection to the IP gateway for status message exchange.
The external Sensor for the electrical floor heating thermostats from MCO needs to be directly connected to the thermostat. The sensor is only used for overheating protection purpose.
For the overheating protection the sensor is located near the floor to overwatch the temperature of the floor. The temperature data of the external sensor will not be shown on the display nor transmitted over Z-Wave. The valuesof the external sensor are only used for internal process of the overheat protection function.
The wall thermostat MCOEMH8-FC4 requires a static installation with mains power. Thanks to its modern design with capacitive glass touch panel it is particularly suited for visible installation in living areas.
With the modern designed glass touch thermostats by MCO you can control various heating and cooling systems – e.g. heating cable, heating film, water valve, electrical valve, boiler, fan coil, solar energy controller, heat pump, ventilation system etc,
Install Blastbot in your room and control all your electronic devices at anywhere using your smartphone.
Heatit Z-TRM2fx is equipped with a single pole switch and it fits most System 55 frames (Elko RS16, Schneider Exxact, Gira, Jung etc.). The thermostat can withstand a load of max 13A /2900W at 230V. At higher loads the thermostat must control a contactor. The thermostat may be connected to two wired external sensors.
The thermostat has the capacity of up to 5 associations (relays, wall plugs etc.).