Fibaro Home Center 2
• Extremely efficient hardware architecture,
• Low energy consumption,
• Remote access via web page or mobile app,
• Simple, user-friendly interface,
• Three types of scenes – Magic, Block and LUA scenes to benefit the most from your
• Fast and simple configuration,
• Geolocalization – tracking Your family members,
• Works with LUA and string-based virtual devices,
• Conditioning scenes depending on weather, state of devices or other, user-defined
• Advanced recovery system,
• Accessible and easy to manage heating panel,
• History of events.
• Processor: Intel Atom Dual Core (1.6 GHz)
• Case: Cast Alloy
• Operating memory: 1 GB DDR RAM
• Hard drive: 2 GB SLC and 4GB MLC Recovery Disc
• Power supply: 12 VDC (included)
• Network interface: 10/100/1000 Base-T (Gigabit) Ethernet via RJ45 connector
• Operating temperature: 10 – 40°C
• EU standards compliance: RED 2014/53/EU, RoHS 2011/65/EU
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave
• Radio frequency: 868.4, 868.42 or 869.8 MHz EU; 908.4, 908.42 or 916.0 MHz US;
921.4, 921.42 or 919.8 MHz ANZ; 869.0 or 869.02 MHz RU;
• Range: up to 30m (98 ft)
(Depending on building structure)
• Dimensions: 225 x 185 x 44mm
• Various lighting scenarios controllable via app and switch. From home or on the move.
• The lighting mood is infinitely variable from warm to cool white.
• Future-proof with Zigbee for Smart Home, energy consumption and efficiency at a glance. Intruder protection thanks to presence simulation.
Radio controlled Fibaro Double On/Off Relay Switch is designed to be installed in standard wall
switch boxes, or anywhere else where it is necessary to operate two independent devices of
combine current up to 10A. Fibaro Double On/Off Relay Switch can switch on or off connected
devices either through radio waves or through the wall switch connected directly to it.
Bluetooth® low energy technology. It allows you to control HomeKit accessories using
Automations. Various actions may be triggered with one clicks, two clicks or by holding the button
down. With its small design and wireless communication, the FIBARO Button can be conveniently
mounted on any surface and in any position or location at home, e.g. beside the bed or under the