Fibaro Home Center Lite
• Extremely efficient, optimized hardware architecture,
• Ultra low energy consumption,
• Remote access via web page or mobile app,
• Simple, user-friendly interface,
• Fast and simple configuration,
• Geolocalization – tracking Your family members,
• Manageable users’ rights,
• Scenes and associations to benefit the most from your home system,
• Conditioning scenes depending on weather, state of devices or other, user-defined
• Advanced recovery system,
• Cloud-based system backup,
• Measurable savings with comfortable heating panel,
• History of events.
• Processor: ARM Cortex-A8 (720MHz)
• Case: Plastic
• Operating memory: 128 MB RAM
• Hard drive: 128 MB SLC HDD
• Power supply: 9-12 VDC (included)
• Network interface: 10/100/1000 Base-T (Gigabit) Ethernet via RJ45 connector
• Operating temperature: 10 – 40°C
• EU standards compliance: RED 2014/53/EU; RoHS 2011/65/EU
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave
• Radio frequency: 868.4, 868.42 or 869.8 MHz EU; 908.4, 908.42 or 916.0 MHz US;
921.4, 921.42 or 919.8 MHz ANZ; 869.0 or 869.02 MHz RU;
• Range: up to 30m (98 ft)
(Depending on building structure)
• Dimensions: 90 x 90 x 33 mm
Sensor can be used to trigger scenes and everywhere there is a need for information about opening or closing of doors, windows, garage doors, etc. Opening is detected by separating the sensor’s body and the magnet.
In addition the FIBARO Door/Window Sensor supports one DS18B20 temperature sensor and has one potential free input.
FIBARO Door/Window Sensor is compliant with following EU directives:
• RoHS 2011/65/EU • R&TTE 1999/5/EC
Set contains: Home Center Lite, Flood Sensor, Motion Sensor, Smoke Sensor 2, Door Window Sensor FGK-101, Wall Plug F (Schuko).