Fibaro Home Center Lite
• Extremely efficient, optimized hardware architecture,
• Ultra low energy consumption,
• Remote access via web page or mobile app,
• Simple, user-friendly interface,
• Fast and simple configuration,
• Geolocalization – tracking Your family members,
• Manageable users’ rights,
• Scenes and associations to benefit the most from your home system,
• Conditioning scenes depending on weather, state of devices or other, user-defined
• Advanced recovery system,
• Cloud-based system backup,
• Measurable savings with comfortable heating panel,
• History of events.
• Processor: ARM Cortex-A8 (720MHz)
• Case: Plastic
• Operating memory: 128 MB RAM
• Hard drive: 128 MB SLC HDD
• Power supply: 9-12 VDC (included)
• Network interface: 10/100/1000 Base-T (Gigabit) Ethernet via RJ45 connector
• Operating temperature: 10 – 40°C
• EU standards compliance: RED 2014/53/EU; RoHS 2011/65/EU
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave
• Radio frequency: 868.4, 868.42 or 869.8 MHz EU; 908.4, 908.42 or 916.0 MHz US;
921.4, 921.42 or 919.8 MHz ANZ; 869.0 or 869.02 MHz RU;
• Range: up to 30m (98 ft)
(Depending on building structure)
• Dimensions: 90 x 90 x 33 mm
Fibaro Bypass 2 is a device complementary to Fibaro Dimmer 2. Its installation makes possible to dim light sources with minimum power consumption, such as e.g. single 0.5 Watt LED. Please note it is possible to dim only light sources clearly marked as dimmable.
Sensor can be used to trigger scenes and everywhere there is a need for information about opening or closing of doors, windows, garage doors, etc. Opening is detected by separating the sensor’s body and the magnet.
In addition the FIBARO Door/Window Sensor supports one DS18B20 temperature sensor and has one potential free input.
FIBARO Door/Window Sensor is compliant with following EU directives:
• RoHS 2011/65/EU • R&TTE 1999/5/EC