Fibaro Relay Switch
Radio controlled Fibaro On/Off Relay Switch is designed to be installed in standard wall switch
boxes, or anywhere else where it is necessary to operate an electric device up to 10A. Fibaro
On/Off Relay Switch can switch on or off connected device either through radio waves or
through the wall switch connected directly to it.
FIBARO Relay Switch is designed to be installed in wall switch boxes or anywhere else where it is necessary to control an electric device.
As with all other Actors, FIBARO Relay Switch allows to control connected devices either via the Z-Wave network or via a switch connected directly to it.
• Controlled by other Fibaro devices or any Z-Wave controller,
• Microprocessor controlled,
• Our ON/OFF Relay Switch is the smallest device of the type in the World!
• Power Source 110 - 240V~, 50/60Hz,
• Max. AC output (resistive loads only): 10A / 110 - 240V~, 50/60Hz,
• Max. power output (resistive loads only): 2,5kW, 110 - 240V~, 50/60Hz,
• Ambient temperature: 0 - 35oC,
• To be mounted in standard wall switch boxes Ø ≥ 50mm, depth ≥ 60mm,
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave,
• Radio Frequency 868,4 MHz EU; 908,4 MHz US; 921,4 MHz ANZ; 869,0 MHz RU,
• Antenna range: up to ca. 50 meters outdoor, or up to 30 meters inside
(depends on building structure),
• Outside dimensions (L x W x H) 42mm x 38mm x 20mm
FIBARO Relay Switch is compliant with following EU directives:
• RED 2014/53/EU • RoHS 2011/65/EU
Read the manual before attempting to install the device!
The smart sensor has been designed to provide an integrated solution for staying connected with your home, even while you're at work or on a vacation. Aeotec MultiSensor 6 can be configured to work with your Z-Wave controller to get real time updates and notifications about the activity in your home. Want to get alerts when someone enters your home, or want to get notified when there's an unexpected change in temperature? Aeotec MultiSensor 6 makes tracking home activity in real-time possible.
Sensor can be used to trigger scenes and everywhere there is a need for information about opening or closing of doors, windows, garage doors, etc. Opening is detected by separating the sensor’s body and the magnet.
In addition the FIBARO Door/Window Sensor supports one DS18B20 temperature sensor and has one potential free input.
FIBARO Door/Window Sensor is compliant with following EU directives:
• RoHS 2011/65/EU • R&TTE 1999/5/EC
• Design music light with JBL Loudspeaker (Bulbs not included)
• Ideal sound thanks to 360° adjustability