Fibaro RGBW Controller
In addition, the device supports up to four, 0-10V analogue sensors, such as temperature sensors, humidity sensors, wind sensors, air quality sensors, light sensors etc. All inputs and outputs may be configured by the user for LED control or 0-10V signal readouts.
• Current and historical power consumption measuring
• Controlled by other Fibaro devices or any Z-Wave controller,
• Microprocessor controlled,
• Most advanced device of this type in the
FIBARO RGBW Controller may control:
• 12/24V DC powered RGB strips
• 12/24V DC powered RGBW strips
• 12/24V DC powered LED strips, bulbs, etc.
• 12/24V DC powered halogen lights
• 12/24V DC powered low output power fans
• 0-10V sensors signal readouts
• 0-10V potentiometer signal readouts for LED control
• Control using momentary or toggle switches
• Measuring active power and energy consumed by the load
FIBARO RGBW Controller is compliant with following EU directives:
• RED 2014/53/EU • RoHS 2011/65/EU
Radio controlled Fibaro On/Off Relay Switch is designed to be installed in standard wall switch
boxes, or anywhere else where it is necessary to operate an electric device up to 10A. Fibaro
On/Off Relay Switch can switch on or off connected device either through radio waves or
through the wall switch connected directly to it.
The double relay wall switch by TKB Home is a wall switch with integrated double relays and 2 rocker buttons. The double relay can switch 2 electrical loads with 1,380 watts each. With the double shift paddle or via Z-Wave radio, you can control each load separately. Besides, further actions within the Z-Wave network can be triggered via double click.
The wall switch can be easily connected to 2 electrical loads without installing a flush mounted module separately. The 2 relays are located inside a module which is directly connected to the wall switch with the paddles. With that TKB Home wall switch you can replace any switch insert or toggle switch. The wall switch can be mounted on any flush box.
With TKB Home wall switches you can easily integrate your already installed lights into your home automation network. Without installing any news cable, you can switch your lighting as usual via wall switch – but thanks to Z-Wave technology also via remote control, smartphone or sensor-controlled automation.