Fibaro RGBW Controller
In addition, the device supports up to four, 0-10V analogue sensors, such as temperature sensors, humidity sensors, wind sensors, air quality sensors, light sensors etc. All inputs and outputs may be configured by the user for LED control or 0-10V signal readouts.
• Current and historical power consumption measuring
• Controlled by other Fibaro devices or any Z-Wave controller,
• Microprocessor controlled,
• Most advanced device of this type in the
FIBARO RGBW Controller may control:
• 12/24V DC powered RGB strips
• 12/24V DC powered RGBW strips
• 12/24V DC powered LED strips, bulbs, etc.
• 12/24V DC powered halogen lights
• 12/24V DC powered low output power fans
• 0-10V sensors signal readouts
• 0-10V potentiometer signal readouts for LED control
• Control using momentary or toggle switches
• Measuring active power and energy consumed by the load
FIBARO RGBW Controller is compliant with following EU directives:
• RED 2014/53/EU • RoHS 2011/65/EU
• Innovative complement to the elegant Sengled Flex design language
• Brushed aluminium in the noble variants silver or champagne
• Single or double luminaires for individual interior design
Minimote is designed clear and simple, but owns a lot of functions with its four action buttons. Behind a slider, there are four more dedicated buttons for Z-Wave network control (Inclusion, Exclusion, Association, Learning).
The Aeotec Minimote is an ideal small and portable Z-Wave controller for users, who don’t want to operate either a sophisticated pc control or realize complex automation scenes.
A non-replaceable but rechargeable battery powers the remote control. Recharging is done on a conventional USB bus using the charging cable provided.
• Wireless expansion of your WIFI network
• No power sockets needed
• Control light and WIFI settings via app
Supports thousands of devices from hundreds of brands.
Future-proof through 0pen App platform.
Free smartphone app - no subscription.
Simple to use.