MCOHOME Z-Wave thermostat
valve/pump etc. , while MH7-EH-EU for electrical heating system. The device is of high reliability and practicability. And can be included and operated in any Z-Wave network with other Z-Wave certified devices from any other manufacturers.
- Capacitive touch buttons
- Tempered glass panel, PC alloy enclosure
- Precise temperature calibration function
- Attractive appearance
- Clear display, easy to operate
- Power Supply:AC220V±10﹪, 50/60HZ
- Output: MH7-WH-EU ≤5A ; MH7-EH-EU≤ 16A
- Self Consumption：≤1W
- Internal Temp. Sensor: NTC 15K
- External Temp. Sensor (optional): NTC R25℃=15KΩ B25℃/50℃=3550K
- Working Environment：0-50℃; <90% RH（Non-condensation)
- Temperature Setting：5-37 ℃（41-98℉）（Adjustable）
- Dimension：86* 86*43mm
- Hole Pitch：60-61mm
The Heatit Z-Wave is an electronic thermostat for floor heating in a standard wall box. The thermostat has a built-in Z-Wave chip that can be connected with Home Automation systems like Fibaro, Future Home,
Heatit Z-TRM2fx is equipped with a single pole switch and it fits most System 55 frames (Elko RS16, Schneider Exxact, Gira, Jung etc.). The thermostat can withstand a load of max 13A /2900W at 230V. At higher loads the thermostat must control a contactor. The thermostat may be connected to two wired external sensors.
The thermostat has the capacity of up to 5 associations (relays, wall plugs etc.).