MCOHOME Z-Wave thermostat
valve/pump etc. , while MH7-EH-EU for electrical heating system. The device is of high reliability and practicability. And can be included and operated in any Z-Wave network with other Z-Wave certified devices from any other manufacturers.
- Capacitive touch buttons
- Tempered glass panel, PC alloy enclosure
- Precise temperature calibration function
- Attractive appearance
- Clear display, easy to operate
- Power Supply:AC220V±10﹪, 50/60HZ
- Output: MH7-WH-EU ≤5A ; MH7-EH-EU≤ 16A
- Self Consumption：≤1W
- Internal Temp. Sensor: NTC 15K
- External Temp. Sensor (optional): NTC R25℃=15KΩ B25℃/50℃=3550K
- Working Environment：0-50℃; <90% RH（Non-condensation)
- Temperature Setting：5-37 ℃（41-98℉）（Adjustable）
- Dimension：86* 86*43mm
- Hole Pitch：60-61mm
The Heatit Z-Wave is an electronic thermostat for floor heating in a standard wall box. The thermostat has a built-in Z-Wave chip that can be connected with Home Automation systems like Fibaro, Future Home,
The external Sensor for the electrical floor heating thermostats from MCO needs to be directly connected to the thermostat. The sensor is only used for overheating protection purpose.
For the overheating protection the sensor is located near the floor to overwatch the temperature of the floor. The temperature data of the external sensor will not be shown on the display nor transmitted over Z-Wave. The valuesof the external sensor are only used for internal process of the overheat protection function.