The Keypad can activate and deactivate your security system by using an individual Pin Code. Furthermore you can unlock connected doorlocks without a key but with a multi-digit Code.
As soon as somebody logs in with his personal Pin Code you will be informed automatically. Because of that you even know while your on the road, when your kids arrived at home. Beside the Keypad does not need a key, which are often lost by kids.
The POPP Keypad can save up to 20 different Pin Codes. Each Code can have 4-10 digits. Every single Pincode has its own scene ID and can start other scenes. Meanwhile you can also us the different scenes IDs to see, who and when one of the residents came home. Additionally the Keypad has an separated doorbell button, which controls his own scene. That way you can switch on a light and turn down the volume of your hifi system when somebody rings the door.
The Keypad is protected against tamper and burglar due to its integrated magnetic sensor. If the Keypad is moved unauthorized, you receive a push message (gateway mode) immediately or a siren will be triggered. In addition a separted scene ID is used, when a wrong Pin Code is entered. As a result you know directly when somebody use the keypad unauthorized.
An integrated multicolor LED shows, if the Pin Code was entered correctly and informs if the entered Code was transmitted successfully.
Stand alone and Gateway mode
The Keypad can be used in 2 different modes. Firstly it can be use in connection to a doorlock or dooropener in the Stand-Alone mode. For that you do not need a Z-Wave gateway because the Keypad is directly associated with the door opener.
Secondly the Keypad can be used in the Gateway mode. For that the keypad is connected to the Gateway and is shown as a scene controller. Each access code gets his own scene ID. The doorbell button and the wrong entering of code will be shown with own scene IDs.
- Keypad with Pincode entering for entrance control
- 20 different Pincode programmable
- Pin codes with 4 to 10 digits
- Aluminium casing
- For outdoor use and installation (IP44)
- Colorful status LED and acoustical feedback
- Integrated doorbell button
- Pin Codes can be used to trigger different scenes
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus EU frequency 868,42 Mhz
- Package content: 1x Keypad, 4x AAA batteries, 1x adhesive strip for wallmounting
- Powersupply: 4x AAA batteries or 5V DC power adapter (not included)